Monday, December 6, 2010

November fun!



This month was full of fun. :)
I had training that kept me off the phone for a week.
A lot of vacation leaves were plotted and approved.
I was able to see up north (Ilocos) and down south (Cebu).
I attended a mass with joyjoy and November celebrants were blessed.
A lot of great things have been given to me by God and I know that I can never thank him enough.


Here are some of the things that happened during my birthday month. Ü

24/42 video in Ilocos



Happy Birthday din sau Kuya Raffy, our tour guide/ driver during our Ilocos Trip. Nov. 29 din birthday nya.. :)
red balloons!
Wishes, I hope they don't just fly away.. :)
happy happy birthday tin and kat
more cakes to come... Ü
College friends
my 24yrs of friendship.. :)

Until next year... I wanna go somewhere else again. Ü



No comments:

Post a Comment