Monday, January 3, 2011

...hike hike hike 2011

it took some photos to make me realize what i wanna do next year..
im feelin' a bit bored with my life lately and ive been trying to figure out what to do...
12.28.2010, today i saw some photos uploaded by a friend. They went hiking day after christmas. MT. GULUGOD-BABOY Anilao, Mabini, Batangas, that's where they went.




while I was looking at their photos, I was thinking....
for a change.. i also want to go hiking, it seems that it feels good once u've reached the top.  The long and tiring walks will all be worthy once you see the beauty that awaits above you. Ang corny pero this is what I want to do this 2011. :)



*marami pa daw preparation bago mkpag hiking.. sana magawa ko. Ü
kelangan ko na din magpaka sporty..binilog ako ng 2010 eh!,haha*

No comments:

Post a Comment