Monday, March 7, 2011

lines that curves...

Y¯Y¯Y¯Y¯Y¯Y¯Y¯Y¯ 
 I can pretend each time I see you
That I don't care and I don't need you
~anything for you

How can I be strong I've asked myself
Time and time I've said
That I'll never fall in love with you again…
~again

Won't you pick the pieces up
'cause it feels just like I'm walking on broken glass…
~walking on broken glass

Feelin' that feelin' again
I'm playin' a game I can't win…
~foolish heart

This yearnin' I can't explain
Feeling I just cannot contain
I know someday I'll get over you
It just takes time and some getting used to
Each day I'm feeling blue
Every road leads me back to you
~missing you

 Each passing night
I try and close my eyes
But thoughts of you
They wake me up
And tear me inside out
~Each passing night

No comments:

Post a Comment